Your Place for Emergency and Survival Goods

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Simple Appeal to All of Mexico's Drug Cartel Leadership to Stop the Wanton Violence

Simply a Humble Appeal to All of Mexico's Drug Cartel 

Leadership to Stop the Wanton Violence

 This is my response to watching this out-of-control, unnecessary violence throughout the last several decades, having been triggered by the blatant murders of your nations journalists simply for doing their chosen job, the mass killings of students or protesters, the kidnapping, raping, and killing of your neighbors young daughters for your amusement, The countless random killings, and the murders of those men and women of God who bring ill to no one. There's been enough sense-less, wanton killing. 

It must stop in the name of Jesus Christ! 

You gentlemen are sure to be laughing and saying to your selves, "who in the hell does this gringo, wanna-be journalist think he is, trying to tell us what to do? You're absolutely right. I'm a nobody that just simply believes in speaking the truth to those in power, even if it's not welcome.

If you leaders have read this far I beg will you please give me another moment to explain my position here. Let's just say that earlier in my life, I've been around criminal factions involved in moving contraband for many years of my adult life. So I'm not just a civilian speaking entirely out of my ass. I also understand that violence is a necessary evil in any large scale illegal enterprise. 
 
Having said that, I believe most of you leaders are smart enough to understand and agree with me that the majority of these violent crimes any innocent people can't ever fall into the category of necessary violence. True? If you will even somewhat agree with me on that last statement that the majority of this violence is wanton and not necessary to your business interests. 

But isn't it also true that it's your own foot-soldiers who are violently 
out-of-control and the direct cause of these crimes?

The common sense reasons that drug cartel leaders should take my humble advice on taking control of the disciplining of those within their ranks responsible for the violence.



  • The wanton violence reveals a lack of discipline weak leadership. It's really bad for global business.

  • Using violence for fear and respect has gone to citizen outrage, being counter-productive.

  • Everyone with any sense already fears the cartels, violence over-saturation exists.

  • Allowing the wanton violence against so many has finally turned the majority of civilians against you, now people once supportive turn you in or form vigilantes groups.

  • Those prone to unnecessary violent crimes have brought the wrath of governments and military to hunt you down and end this plague of violence.

  • Illegal activity is supposed to be done undercover, where as, the continual violence keeps your organization in the spot light of media, governments and law enforcement.

  • You can't bribe enough of the right people to bring you protection and over come the will of the majority of the people who's families you have killed, raped, kidnapped.

  • If you were blessing people instead of killing them, you would probably enjoy more popular support!

  • The very land cries out for all the innocent blood you have spilled! Deuteronomy 21:1-9

That's all I have gentlemen and women, if I offended people, cartel or not, get over it. As my ex-wife always used to tell me, "I'm too highly opinionated and too quick to express it." I'll admit now she has a real good point.

Hey you cartel people who may want to kill me to shut up another loud-mouth journalist, don't bother! God will decide when it's time for me to go, if it's with some cartel bullets, such is life. Just trying to help end this stupid violence against the innocents by appealing to your common sense and business-first leadership. If you need any more PR advice just leave me a message, just kidding.

 If it's death threats you want to leave don't bother, I don't read any of those idle threats anyway.

Adios!









  

No comments:

Post a Comment